If I offer Colorado SecureSavings to my employees now and then decide to offer a qualified retirement plan later, what do I do?

Employers that choose to introduce a qualified retirement plan after enrolling employees in the Colorado SecureSavings program should contact our client services team at 1-844-692-1073 and request to “unregister.” We will begin the process of exempting your business from the program and adjusting your employees’ accounts as needed. You should communicate what is happening to your employees and inform participating employees that they can still access their Colorado SecureSavings account after you’ve exempted out of the program.